It looks like we can’t find what you are looking for. Try a search…
Or use this site map below…
- 3 Chinese squid jiggers in South African waters – Illegal fishing or innocent passage ?
- Thailand and the UN – Port State Measures Agreement: Will Accession facilitate more inspections at Thai ports?
- Port State Measures Agreement – 25 parties on the table
- The Fu Yuan Yu fleet – Illegal Chinese driftnet activities on the high seas
- Do Americans really care if it is Alaska pollock or Russian pollock ?
- UN Port State Measures Agreement could be ratified soon ?
- Why more incentives for fishing industry in Thailand won’t help in controlling illegal Fishing
- Who is to blame for excess fisheries quotas in EU member states? Politicians or the EU Council
- European Fisheries Control Agency to become part of new European Border and Coast Guard Agency
- Belize ends open access to marine fisheries to prevent overfishing
- Are Port State Measures Enough to control IUU seafood imports into U.S.A: Next Steps ?
- Illegal fishing detection using machine learning – Automation for the sake of private firm profits or genuine benefit in tracking dark vessels?
- Evolution of the Fight against Illegal Fishing (IUU) – A Decade of Investments in Satellite Based Vessel Tracking Technologies
- Stewardship through transparency – Implementation of IMO number for the EU fishing fleet
- Safe Conduct? Twelve years fishing under the UN Code
- Illegal, Unreported and Unregulated Marine Fish Catches in the Indian Exclusive Economic Zone
- Sources of Information Supporting Estimates of Unreported Fishery Catches (IUU) for 59 Countries and the High Seas
- Evaluations of Compliance with the FAO (UN) Code of Conduct for Responsible Fisheries (53 countries)